- Easy to use – fits Hookit™ attachments on orbital sanders to allow use of PSA abrasive discs
- Hard attachment allows for careful sanding, while flexible soft pads can be used for sanding smooth curves
- Allows for quick change between back-up-pads, saving time and enhancing quality of work
- Firm foam design provides support for leveling off defects
- Rated maximum operating speed of 10000 opm and 7500 rpm
Back-up Pads and Disc Holders are used on power tools to drive Coated Abrasive and Surface Conditioning discs or sheets.
The professional’s choice for repairing automotive finishes
This double-sided pad attaches to the Hookit™ skirt on our 3M™ 3125 nib sander with a brushed nylon loop. The pad has a blue vinyl face with a white nylon loop on the back to hold the 1-¼” PSA backed 3M 466LA abrasive discs. The small, 1¼” diameter head size of the 3125 sander can help you see the exact point to sand, and produces a smaller area to buff out than conventional tools.
Finesse-it™ Buffing System
3M™ Finesse-it™ products are a line of specially engineered abrasives, compounds, polishes, and buffing pads to be used on OEM and baked refinish paints to remove defects, sand scratches, or swirl marks on a variety of painted surfaces. Finesse-it products are an integral part of a 3M recommended buffing system for repairing surface defects to clear coats, lacquered wood, solid surfaces, gelcoat, powder coat, industrial paint, acrylic, and glass.